Sprucing up your yard is always so rewarding, but what can you do to add a little fun to your indoor home décor? Make a terrarium!
Terrariums are fun little ecosystems that support themselves and create an eye-inspiring look for any space. They are easy to make, really low maintenance and last a long time. When planting, use Espoma’s indoor liquid plant foods to give your plants the nutrients they need!
Check out our list of ideas to see where to start!
- Fun (and cheap) Ideas: Creative fun ideas to display all over the house, or even give as gifts, without breaking the bank!
- Effortless Ideas: 8 perfectly simple terrariums for tabletop designs that don’t need any extra work put into them.
- Miniature Terrariums: Yes, terrariums can actually be even more miniature. These ideas are perfect for adding a little love just about anywhere.
- Quirky Gift Ideas: In need of a cute, quirky gift? These ideas will match anyone’s personality and are perfect even for those friends who are sans green-thumb!
- Living Walls: Take your plants to the walls with open containers! These terrariums will add life and color to any plain surface.
- Refurbished Terrariums: Give old household items a second chance. They make perfect containers for starting terrariums in.
- Creative Succulent Ideas: Succulents are easy! Explore a new look with these terrariums and you can make these succulent terrariums with fit any style and personality by using various containers.
- Ideas for Everyone: This list has something for everyone – from Legos to boho – create a terrarium that shows off your personality!
Want to try a miniature garden? Check out our ideas for Fairy Gardens!