What information do we collect:
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for:
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- And to send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates, in addition to receiving company news, updates, and related information, etc.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information:
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we disclose any information about you to outside parties:
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Notice of California Consumer Data Collection and Sharing Practices
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides California residents with rights to receive certain disclosures regarding the collection, use, and sharing of “Personal Information,” as well as rights to access and control Personal Information. The CCPA defines “Personal Information” to mean “information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.”
To the extent that we collect Personal Information that is subject to the CCPA, that information, our practices, and your rights are described below.
Right to Access Information
You have the right to request access to Personal Information collected about you and information regarding the source of that information, the purposes for which we collect it, and the third parties and service providers with whom we share it. Any Personal Information we collect is collected for the commercial purpose of effectively providing our services to you, as well as enabling you to learn more about, and benefit from, our services. You may exercise each of your rights as identified below, subject to our verification of your identity.
Right to Request Deletion of Information
If you should wish to cease use of our website and have your Personal Information deleted from our website, then you may submit a request by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of such a request for deletion, we will confirm receipt and will confirm once your Personal Information has been deleted. Where applicable, we will ensure such changes are shared with trusted third parties.
Right to Non-Discrimination
In addition, if a California resident exercises his or her rights under California law, including the CCPA, we shall not discriminate against that California resident by denying our goods or services, charging different prices or rates to similarly situated consumers, providing a different level or quality of our goods or services, or taking any other adverse action.
We will not knowingly collect any information from individuals under the age of 13. If you are under the minimum age required for use of the Services, do not use or provide any information on the Services or on or through any of its features, register on the Services, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Services or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. Should we determine that you do not meet the age requirements for using our Services, your registration will be terminated immediately. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a user under the required minimum age, we will delete that information.
Information We Collect
Our Websites collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, our Websites have collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
- Personal Identifiers:
- We collect your name, email address, phone number, business name, and zip code when you create an account or complete a transaction. If you choose to create an account, you may also be asked to create a username. We use this information to provide our Services, respond to your requests, and send information and advertisements to you.
- We collect your social media handle and basic account information when you interact with our services through social media. We use this information to improve our services, respond to your requests or complaints, and send information and advertisements to you.
- We collect a unique numerical identifier, assigned to you by a first-party cookie, automatically when you use our site in order to identify you, provide our services, prevent fraud, and provide you with targeted information and offers.
- We collect your IP address and Device ID when you use our Site. We use this information to gauge online activity on our site, measure the effectiveness of online services, applications, and tools, and serve targeted advertisements based on your online activities.
- Protected Classifications: We do not collect information related to your gender. We do not collect your age, racial or ethnic origin, disability status, or sexual orientation.
- Commercial Information: We do not collect records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Biometric Information: We do not collect information about your physiological, biological, or behavioral characteristics.
- Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information: We collect information about your browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with websites, applications, or advertisements automatically when you use our Services. We use this information to gauge online activity on our Site, measure the effectiveness of online services, applications, and tools, and to serve targeted advertisements based on your online activities.
- Geolocation Data: As described above, we collect your IP address automatically when you use our Services. We may be able to determine your general location based on the IP address. We also collect your device location when you have not opted out of the collection of device data. We do not collect your precise location (e.g., your GPS coordinates). If you allow your device to provide us with this information, we use it to make improvements to our products and services, and to provide recommendations and deliver relevant advertising.
- Sensory Data: Sensory data includes audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information: If you contact us via telephone, we may record the call. We use this information to monitor our customer service. We will notify you if a call is being recorded at the beginning of the call. We do not collect your photographic or video image, thermal, and olfactory information.
- Professional or employment-related information: We do not collect professional or employment-related information
- Education information: We do not collect any information about the institutions you have attended or the level of education you have attained.
- Inferences drawn to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences or characteristics: We analyze your actual or likely preferences through a series of computer processes. On some occasions, we may add our observations to your internal profile. We use this information to gauge and develop our marketing activities, measure the appeal and effectiveness of our services, applications, and tools, and to provide you with targeted information, advertisements, and offers.
Use of Personal Information
We may use any of the categories of information listed above for other business or operational purposes compatible with the context in which the Personal Information was collected.
How long will we keep your personal data?
This policy was last modified on 12/20/2021.
6 Espoma Road
Millville, NJ 08332
Via email: email@example.com