Welcome to Espoma
Join our community of natural gardening enthusiasts
The Original Acid Loving Plant Fertilizer
- For acid-loving plants, such as hollies, azaleas, camellias, evergreens, dogwoods and rhododendrons.
- Mix organic, granular fertilizer with soil to encourage healthy growth of acid loving plants.
- Enhanced with Bio-tone microbes.
- Slow-release fertilizer for extended feeding.
- View the Video – Blueberries in Containers
- Download our total guide to growing berries!
Available in 4, 8, 18, 36 and 50 lb. bags, and 5 oz. packet
1 pound equals approx. 3 cups.
How to use
1 lb. per inch of trunk diameter. Triple the quantity for diameters 3 inches or larger.
1 cup per foot of branch spread. Double the quantity if branch spread is three feet or larger.
Preparation of new bed: Mix 10 lbs. per 100 square feet and incorporate into the top four or five inches of soil. Feed established beds 5 lbs. per 100 square feet.
When to use
1 feeding early spring and 1 half rate feeding in fall.
Where to use
Use on all acid loving plants, trees and shrubs.
Natural and Organic, slow release, continuous feeding for all acid loving plants.
Nineteen elements are considered essential for plant growth.
Grade, Net Weight, Guaranteed Analysis, Sources of Nutrients.
Synthetic Plant Foods & Neutral Organic Plant Foods.