Homegrown Meal? Win Big with this Deal
Have you entered yet? The countdown is officially on! Espoma’s “Garden to Table” contest ends Wednesday.
All you need to do is share a picture of your homegrown harvest or a freshly picked and plated meal to win big.
You’re already munching your garden’s goodies, so simply take a picture, upload it and win. First place wins $100, second place wins $50 and third place wins a Container Mix full of Espoma Organic Potting Soil, Tomato-tone and Garden-tone.
Get the scoop on how to enter (and win!) below.
How to Enter Espoma’s “Garden to Table” Contest
- Like Espoma Organic on Facebook.
- Click the Contest Tab.
- Before August 12 @ 9:00 A.M., post a picture of your homegrown produce and share what you’ll make with them. Or reveal the finished dish.
- Share your entry with friends and family, ask for likes and get to the final round. A panel of judges will then choose three winners from the photos with the most “Likes”
- “Like” other entries to connect with fellow organic home-growers.
Want to enter, but stumped want to make?
We’re here to help! See our favorite recipes that utilize what’s in harvest now below.
- Fresh Tomato and Melon Salad with Scallops and Pink Peppercorns. The colors alone make this dish ripe for an Instagram!
- Blueberry Thai Basil Smoothie by Bushel and Berry™. Super healthy, packed with vitamins and really unique flavors, too.
- Chicken and Okra Gumbo by Food & Wine. This chef-tasted dish is easy and tastes incredible with freshly picked okra.
- Grilled Corn Salsa by Minimalist Baker. Tastes like the essence of summer!
- Cucumber and Onion Salad by Dee Nash. Easy, refreshing and oh so yummy.
After all, shouldn’t you get paid to make dinner every once in a while? Snap a picture, upload it and you could win $100!