Have you heard? Your 4th of July can be packed with far more than hot dogs, fireworks and parades. You can enter to win 100 bucks, too!
You’re only a photo and a contest entry away.
At Espoma, you know we love keeping pets safe, healthy and happy. So this year, we’re celebrating the Fourth of July by hosting our first-ever Patriotic Pet Photo Contest.
To enter, snap a darling picture of your patriotic pet. With this keepsake, you really win either way.
Step by step instructions on how to enter Espoma’s Patriotic Pet Photo Contest and win $100:
- Like Espoma Organic on Facebook.
- Click on the Contest Tab.
- Post the cutest picture of your pet celebrating July 4th! Want to win? Make sure it’s patriotic and posted before July 7th.
- Rack up the likes! Encourage friends and family to like your photo by sharing the link. Be sure to vote for your favorite, too.
- Keep your eye on the prize. The photo with the most likes by 9 a.m. on July 7 wins.
Need inspiration? Check out these fun ways to celebrate the holiday with your pet.
Pets Get Patriotic for the Fourth
- Add a red, white and blue bandana
- Dress them up in festive outfit, bowtie or pop a patriotic hat or headband on them
- Have your pet pose in front the American flag
- Military family? Dress them in your fatigues.
- Show them admiring your home-made red, white and blue flower container
- March with them in your local parade
We can’t wait to see how you and your pet celebrate the Fourth of July this year! Best of luck in the contest. And, have a happy, safe and festive Fourth!