Welcome to Espoma
Join our community of natural gardening enthusiasts
For Plump and Juicy Tomatoes
- Specially formulated to produce consistently plump, juicy tomatoes.
- Proven to promote healthy plant growth.
- Contains 8% calcium to help prevent blossom end rot.
- Enhanced with Bio-tone for stronger roots and larger plants.
- Slow release, continuous feeding won’t burn or leach away.
- See the Video – Growing Tomatoes In containers!
- Download our total guide to growing tomatoes!
Available Available in 4, 8, and 18 lb. sizes.
1 pound equals approx. 3 cups.
How to use
Tomato beds: Apply 3 lbs. (9 cups) of Tomato-tone per 50 sq. ft. and work into the top 4 to 6 inches of soil.
Single plants: Mix 3 tablespoons of Tomato-tone into the soil when planting.
For Potted Plants mix one part Tomato-tone to 30 parts soil mixture (1.25 cups of Tomato-tone for every 8 qt. of soil).
Rows : 1 cup each side per 5 feet of row.
Single Plants : 3 tablespoons per plant.
Potted Plants: Apply 1.5 teaspoons per 4″ of pot diameter (1.5 tablespoon per 12 inch pot diameter).
Apply in a narrow band around single plants or along each side of a row. Keep Tomato-tone at least 3″ from stem.
Potted Plants: Apply evenly over soil and gently mix in.
Water thoroughly after feeding.
When to use
First application after plant is established (10-14 days)
Established Plants: Twice per month May through August
Where to use
Use on all varieties of Tomatoes
Specially formulated for tomatoes, features Bio-tone for stronger roots and larger plants, fortified with Calcium to help prevent Blossom End Rot
Nineteen elements are considered essential for plant growth.
Grade, Net Weight, Guaranteed Analysis, Sources of Nutrients.
Synthetic Plant Foods & Neutral Organic Plant Foods.