Members of National Garden Clubs (NGC) are passionate about growing with a purpose and The Espoma Company wants to help. We’re looking for local clubs with vision that we can help bring to life. We’re selecting up to 20 clubs with projects in 2022 to receive a $250 grant for Espoma plant foods and potting soils.
How Does it Work?
- Grant applications for 2021 are accepted October 1, 2021 through May 31, 2022.
- Simply complete the form below.
- Be sure to attach ‘before’ photos and your plan
- Tell us when your project is scheduled to begin.
What Happens Next?
- NGC / Espoma will select grant awards.
- Selected projects will be directed to a local retailer for their product grant.
When Project is Complete
- Send photos of your project site with work completed.
- Forward local press information so we can send a press release about your good work!
- Applications accepted October 1, 2022 through May 30, 2022.
What we will do with your Submissions
- Share on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
- Release to press for publication.
If you experience problems with this page or have questions please email John Harrison.
To contact an Espoma representative for your area please click here.