Welcome to Espoma
Join our community of natural gardening enthusiasts
For All Potted Plants
- For all seedlings and cuttings.
- Promotes Root Growth
- Improves moisture retention
Available in 8 and 16 qt. bags
How to use
Starting from seeds:
- Fill a shallow container with Espoma Organic Seed Starter. Peat pots or special seed starting trays with drainage holes make transplanting easier.
- Wet seeds and allow to drain.
- Plant seeds according to package directions.
- Place container in a warm bright location (avoid direct sunlight).
- Keep moist by misting with a spray bottle.
- When the plant develops its first true leaves transplant it into a larger container or outdoors in a prepared bed.
Note: Dig seedling out of its mix and extend handle with care to avoid damaging the fragile stem and root system.
Starting from Cuttings:
- Add seed starter to a clean container and wet the mix.
- Make a hole with a pencil, gently insert the cutting and pat the soil to close the hole.
- Keep soil moist until roots are developed and the plant can be transplanted.
When to use
Where to use
Seedlings and cuttings
Improves moisture retention and enhances root growth.
Nineteen elements are considered essential for plant growth.
Grade, Net Weight, Guaranteed Analysis, Sources of Nutrients.
Synthetic Plant Foods & Neutral Organic Plant Foods.