Welcome to Espoma
Join our community of natural gardening enthusiasts
For Naturally Delicious Vegetables
- Complex blend of 100% natural & organic ingredients to provide complete & balanced feeding.
- Enhanced with Bio-tone® beneficial microbes.
- Long-lasting, slow release. Won’t burn or leach away.
- Originally developed for professional gardeners.
Available in 4, 8, 18, and 36 lb. sizes.
1 pound equals approx. 3 cups.
How to use
Soil Preparation for Vegetable Garden
Apply 3.5 lbs. per 50 square feet and work into the top 4 to 5 inches of soil. When possible, mix with organic matter such as compost, humus, or peat moss.
Feeding Vegetables and Tomatoes
- Seedlings and Transplants: One week to 10 days after planting.
- Single plants: Apply 1/3 cup per plant.
- Rows: Apply 1-1/3 cup each side per 5 ft. of row or 10 lbs. each side per 100 ft. of row.
- New Plants: When preparing soil for new plants, thoroughly mix 2 cups of Garden-tone into each cubic foot of Potting Soil.
- Established Plants: Sprinkle 1.5 tsp. of Garden-tone per 4″ of pot diameter onto the soil along the outer edge of the pot. Water thoroughly.
When to use
Seedlings: 7 – 10 days after planting.
Established plants: Monthly, May through Aug.
Where to use
On all herbs and vegetables
All natural organic fertilizer, slow release, continuous feeding for better vegetables and herbs
Nineteen elements are considered essential for plant growth.
Grade, Net Weight, Guaranteed Analysis, Sources of Nutrients.
Synthetic Plant Foods & Neutral Organic Plant Foods.