Welcome to Espoma
Join our community of natural gardening enthusiasts
Espoma Lawn Food 15-0-5
Rich in Natural Organics
- Safe for kids, pets & the environment.
- Won’t burn lawns or leach out of soil.
- Enhanced with Bio-tone® microbes.
- Contains non-staining iron and slow release nitrogen.
Available in 20 and 40 lb. bags
How to use
Apply to a dry lawn that has recently been mowed. Use a drop or broadcast spreader and be certain to overlap slightly to prevent striping. Water lightly after the application if rain is not expected within 24 hours.
Established Lawns: Feed at a rate of 3.3 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft.
Over-seeding: Feed at a rate of 4 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. Seed can be sown on the same day of application.
Sodding: Apply to the finished grade soil prior to installation at a rate of 4 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft.
When to use
Feed any time grass is actively growing.
• Cool season grass: Feed 3-4 times each year: Early Spring, Late Spring (optional), Early Fall and Late Fall.
• Warm season grass: Feed 4-5 times each year: Late Winter, Early Spring, Late Spring, Late Summer, and Fall.
Where to use
For use on all lawns: Cool season grasses including bluegrass, fine fescue, tall fescue and perennial ryegrass. Warm season grasses including bentgrass, bermudagrass, St. Augustine grass, zoysiagrass, and centipede grass.
Provides slow release nitrogen for extended feeding and is granular, non-burning, and easy to apply.
Nineteen elements are considered essential for plant growth.
Grade, Net Weight, Guaranteed Analysis, Sources of Nutrients.
Synthetic Plant Foods & Neutral Organic Plant Foods.