Quick Succulent Arrangement
with Espoma Organic Cactus Mix & Fertilizer
How to make this project:
- Pick a unique container
- Create drainage
- Add Espoma Cactus Mix Soil
- Add plants. This arrangement uses
- Donkey’s Tail Sedum
- Zwartkep Aeonium
- Crassula Perforata Variegata
- ‘Springtime’ Crassula
- ‘Firestorm’ Sedum
- Panda Plant
- Water arrangement, allow soil to drain thoroughly between waterings.
- Fertilize approximately once per month using Espoma Cactus Plant Food.
With proper care your succulents will be happy and beautiful!
FOR CACTUS, PALM AND CITRUS
A rich, premium blend of sphagnum peat humus, peat moss, sand and perlite that has been enriched with Myco-tone®.
All natural potting soil mix for cactus, palm & citrus
- Provides Optimum Aeration & Drainage.
- Improved moisture retention.
- Reduces drought stress.
- Promotes root growth.
Buy Online Now!
Espoma Organic Cactus Mix & Fertilizer Online Now