Super Blossom Booster
- All natural & organic
- Mix with water ~ Feed instantly
- Beneficial microbes ensure superior results
For use on:
For all indoor & outdoor flowering plant including hanging baskets.
When to use:
Feed every 2 to 4 weeks
How much to use:
Directions for use:
We recommend wearing gardening gloves when feeding your plants.
• Shake well prior to mixing with water.
• Mix at a rate of 1/2 cap (2 tsp.) per quart of water. It is best to add concentrate and then add water for thorough mixing.
• Thoroughly drench the soil of the plant.
• Repeat every 2-4 weeks.
How to apply:
In the Garden:
Thoroughly drench the soil around the plant.
Thoroughly drench the soil of the plant – ideally the water would flow through the container and some would run out of the bottom of the pot. Be sure to have a saucer under the plant to catch the runoff! Remove the water from the saucer so the plant is not sitting in water.
Available In 16 oz. Bottles
Related Blog Posts
BAGR 113 Blog: How to Green Up Your Living Space
BAGR Blog 159: Houseplants that Bloom
All the Bulb Basics You Need
4 Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Poinsettias
5 Reasons to Start a Cutting Garden
The best indoor plants for small spaces
7 Flowers for a Sun-Kissed July Bouquet
Best Wildflowers for your Wedding Bouquet
Bug OFF: Plants to Repel Mosquitoes
Plant America – Red, White and Blue Plants