For Plump Juicy Tomatoes
- All natural & organic
- Mix with water ~ Feed instantly
- Beneficial microbes ensure superior results
- See our guide to growing tomatoes here!
For use on:
For All Tomatoes & Vegetables
When to use:
Feed every 2 to 4 weeks
How much to use:
Directions for use:
We recommend wearing gardening gloves when feeding your plants.
• Shake well prior to mixing with water.
• Mix at a rate of 1/2 cap (2 tsp.) per quart of water. It is best to add concentrate and then add water for thorough mixing.
• Thoroughly drench the soil of the plant.
• Repeat every 2-4 weeks.
How to apply:
In the Garden:
Thoroughly drench the soil around the plant.
Thoroughly drench the soil of the plant – ideally the water would flow through the container and some would run out of the bottom of the pot. Be sure to have a saucer under the plant to catch the runoff! Remove the water from the saucer so the plant is not sitting in water.
Available In 8 & 16 oz. Bottles