How much fun have y’all had admiring the pumpkins in Espoma’s Pumpkin Decorating Contest?
All month long, we’ve been checking our Facebook page to applaud the creative pumpkin designs. Inspired, we must confess we’ve copied a few of the designs for our office! Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery after all.
Now, it’s time to pick the contest winner, who will score a $250 VISA gift card. Plus, we’re shining the spotlight on a few of our favorite pump-kings!
Congratulations to Catie! Everyone simply adored your cute, cuddly pumpkin critter. That beaming, orange smile brightened our day.
Below are a few more pumpkins that stole a piece of our hearts!
- Heather – With bold royal blues and creamy whites, you created an exquisitely elegant windmill scene!
- Cynthia – We loved that your “lawless chickens” got to cluck alongside a freshly-carved chick!
- Joy – Your pumpkin village, brimming with magic, looked like a scene out of a Halloween movie!
- Susie – A pumpkin pile and a skeleton?! What a creative way to combine two of our favorite Halloween horrors!
- Amanda – Halloween décor never looked so chic. Your pumpkin-scape flaunted an amazing array of succulent shapes and pumpkin hues.
- Ann – Talk about precise carving! Your wolf looks like a howling Halloween haunting.
- Quineka – So fun! Who would have guessed Cookie Monster preferred pumpkin cookies?
- Nikita – Your spooky, snarling pumpkins personified that it’s a pumpkin-eat-pumpkin world!
- Adrienne – Ahoy! All hands are on deck applauding this action-fighting, patch-wearing pumpkin!
- Marlana – We paused for your Safe Paws! Your pumpkin pups looked truly fetching!
Thanks to all for sharing your creative pumpkin masterpieces! We’d pick all your pumpkins from the patch! Be sure to check out our Pinterest page to see all of the pumpkins entered in our contest!