DIY, organic dog treats are super easy to make, and all the special pups in your life will go bonkers for them.
After all, you do everything to keep your pet safe and healthy all year long. And, they thank you for their Safe Paws!
Now, show them how tasty the holidays can be with these homemade, organic dog treat recipes.
Better than a Bone: DIY Organic Dog Treats
We promise dogs will love these homemade, organic and healthy treats. You know every ingredient is the best of the best.
- Sweet Treats. Make these easy, organic dog treats with pumpkin, sweet potato or apple and carrots. Super healthy for pups, and they only take 5 minutes of prep time!
- Beggin’ for Bacon. Combine dog’s two favorite snacks — bacon and peanut butter — for an irresistible treat.
- Choose Chicken. A little bit sweet and a little bit savory, these homemade dog treats are packed with chicken and peanut butter for lots of protein power.
- Gourmet Goodies. A famous LA-based chef cooked up an absolutely fabulous dog treat recipe. Sure to get 5 out of 5 barks!
- Sensitive Snacks. Gluten-free: check. Wheat-free: check. Delight dogs with sensitive tummies by baking this tasty treat.
Once dogs get a whiff of these tasty, all-natural treats, they’ll never want to go back to store-bought. Save big at the store, and keep your dog healthy by making these year-round.