All natural fertilizer
- Pure source of organic Nitrogen.
- Naturally produces more vigorous plants with richer, greener leaves.
- A time proven remedy for sickly plants.
For use on:
For flowers (annuals & perennials), vegetables, trees & shrubs
When to use:
Most often used in the spring & fall. Can be used throughout the growing season if added nitrogen fertilizer is desired.
How much to use:
For Flowers, Vegetables, Trees and Shrubs:
- Normal Feeding: 1 lb. per 100 square feet
- Heavy Feeding: 2 lbs. per 100 square feet
- Individual plants: ½ tablespoon per plant around the drip line
How to apply:
Garden Beds: Sprinkle evenly on the soil. Water thoroughly.
Individual Plants: sprinkle around the drip line of the plant. Water thoroughly.
Available in 3 lb. bags.