All Season Lawn Food
All Natural Organic Lawn Fertilizer
- Safe for kids, pets & the environment
- Won’t burn lawns or leach out of soil
- Provides long lasting nutrition
- Creates healthy lawns & soil
- Requires less frequent mowing
For use on:
For use on all lawns including newly seeded and sodded areas.
When to use:
- When used as an All Season Lawn Food:
Apply 4 times per year: Early Spring, Late Spring, Late Summer, & Fall, or anytime.
- When used as part of the Espoma Annual Program, apply April through June.
How much to use:
- Apply to a dry lawn that has recently been mowed. Use a drop or broadcast spreader and be certain to overlap slightly to prevent striping. Water lightly after the application if rain is not expected within 24 hours.
- If grass clippings are returned: Apply at a rate of 6 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft.
- If grass clippings are removed: Double the rates above for Late Spring and Fall applications only. (28 lbs. covers up to 5,000 sq. ft.)
How to apply:
Apply with a drop or broadcast spreader.
|Earthway® Broadcast Spreaders||16|
|Earthway® Drop Spreaders||19|
|Scotts® Drop Spreaders||8|
|Scotts® Broadcast Spreaders||6|
|The above spreader settings will vary according to the rate of walk and the mechanical condition of the spreader. Adjustment to the spreader setting may be required to apply the proper amount.|
Available 28 lb. (5,000 Sq. Ft.) bags
Related Blog Posts
6 Ways to Winterize your Lawn and Brave the Cold
Seven Steps for a Fantastic Fall Garden
Don’t Fall Short. Time to Feed Your Lawn!
Kid & Pet Friendly Lawns
Use These Garden Staples to Avoid Being Bugged at Your Next Barbecue
How to Mow Stripes in your Lawn
To Feed or Not to Feed: Organic Fertilizer Run Down
5 Ways to Give Your Summer Garden a Boost
Plant a path – The best Ground Covers
Grass is always Greener: Different Types of Grass You Should Consider