During the final stretch before spring, the Philadelphia Flower Show gives us a magical, beautiful taste of all that’s to come. Which is why we, at Espoma, are thrilled to once again be a contributing sponsor of the show.
Mark your calendar, the show starts in just 4 days! Explore the must-see highlights of the 2016 Philadelphia Flower Show here.
Explore All of America’s National Parks in ONE Day
The 2016 Philadelphia Flower Show, “Explore America,” is celebrating 100 years of the National Park Service.
- Begin in the Big Timber Lodge. Walk into the quintessential National Park building – filled with a 12’ waterfall, a life-size buffalo sculpture and a variety of woodland plants.
- Ride the Railway Garden. You’ll wish you could hop on this locomotive! The Train Garden shrinks the American landscape and fills it with large-scale model trains.
- Fly Away in the Butterfly Room. More than 1,000 butterflies flutter around a magical room – landing on native plants and you! Great for kids!
- Find Your Friends at Fido Friday. The return of Yappy Hour! It’s Fido Friday on March 11th. Bring your dog, talk Safe Paws and meet fellow dog-owners who love gardening.
- Discover Incredible Containers. Unbelievable colors and textures in stunning containers. Unearth the beauty, fun and adaptability of container gardens at Espoma’s “Beauty of Container Gardening” display. As always, it’s 100 percent organic.
The Skinny on the Philadelphia Flower Show
- What: The world’s oldest and largest indoor flower show, attracting more than 260,000 people
- When: Saturday, March 5 – Sunday, March 13. Hours here.
- Where: Pennsylvania Convention Center
- How: Buy tickets online or at the door
Explore our nation’s majestic National Parks in their full glory – wildflowers and evergreens included!