https://www.espoma.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/espoma-organic-logo.png 0 0 espoma https://www.espoma.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/espoma-organic-logo.png espoma2021-05-19 16:08:352021-05-25 10:15:07Industrial Mechanic
Ensures optimal efficiency, uptime, and productivity of equipment by performing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and all necessary repairs. This includes:
- Mobile Equipment – Preform preventative maintenance and routine repairs on forklifts and light & medium duty trucks.
- Industrial Equipment – Maintain bagging, blending, and conveying equipment. Welding experience a plus
- Facilities – Preform light electrical & plumbing repairs as well as routine building maintenance.
- Automation – Automation controls experience a plus.
- Schedule: 8 hour shift – Mon-Fri – 8am-4:30pm with overtime as needed. May be asked to work flexible hours for short periods of time.
- Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary: starts at $25/hour depending on skills & experience
- 401k matching
- End Year Bonuses
- Health Insurance (family coverage)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Employee Discounts
- Desired Qualifications:
- Dependable – consistently at work and on time
- Team player – positive attitude, courteous & respectful to others
- Hard worker – Strong work ethic, self-starter, able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Safety oriented – maintains a safe & clean working environment
- Troubleshooting skills – able to determine causes of poor performance
- Communication – able to read, write & communicate in English
- Experience – 2-3 years experience as mechanic required
- High school diploma or GED required
Must pass pre-employment drug screening