My dog ate some of your "tone" plant food. Is there anything harmful or poisonous?
By design we do not handle any materials in our plant foods that are considered hazardous or toxic by the US EPA. Many of the natural ingredients we blend are also used to produce animal feeds. In the event that a pet ingests some of the material there are usually no problems. However, in some cases your pet may have a stomach ache which could last a few hours. During this time make sure the pet has access to ample fresh water and the ability to relieve itself. There is also a rare possibility of an allergic reaction in which you may see some swelling in the dog’s ears and eyes. In the case of an allergy, consult your veterinarian.